7th Annual Brighton Etsy Craft Party
I was delighted to have been invited by the Brighton Etsy Team to hold a screen printing workshop at the
Amidst the flurry of creativity, cake, the pop-up bar and goodie bags, you can come print 'All Things Brighton Beautiful' over in my corner.
Guests will also have exclusive access to TEN other amazing Etsy sellers offering workshops from jewellery making, macramé, pot painting, papercutting and more.
Everyone is welcome so please bring your friends and family to enjoy a great night of creativity.
Featuring alongside me - Relish Art Studio will be...
- Karli and Jacques of Designosaur YEAH will be running an Acrylic Charm Bracelet Making Workshop - read the blog here. Check out their amazing instagram here - @designosauryeah
- Colour Bomb – Paper Flower Making with Jasmina from Paper Meadow Studio - blog coming soon... Beautiful Instagram feed here - @papermeadowstudio
- Paint your Own Cactus Pot with Sabina from Hi Cacti - read the blog here. Funky Instagram here - @hi_cacti
- Up-cycled Knitted Necklace Workshop with Jamie from She Knits, You Love - blog coming soon... Chunky Scandi Instagram here - @sheknitsyoulove
- High Flying Papercut Birds with Ben from Pork Chops Paper Cuts - read the blog here. Porky Papery Instagram here - @porkchopspapercuts
- Fresh Flower Crown Workshop with Alex from Webb and Farrer - read the blog here. - Floral Instagram Page here - @webbandfarrer
- Charm Making Workshop with Alice from Tiny Treat Boutique - read the blog here. Dinky and delicious Instagram here - @tinytreatsboutique
- Make a Pop Art Mini Print with David from J David Bennett - blog coming soon... Wikid genius Instagram here - @jdavidbennett
- Geometric Wooden Jewellery Painting Workshop with Claire from Hello Terry - blog coming soon... Colourful contemporary Instagram here - @hello_terry_
- Macrame Plant Hanger Workshop with Paula from Cocoon & Me - read the blog here. Sexy and sophisticated Instagram here - @cocoonandme
A raffle raising money for Crossover Brighton, a local charity providing relief with food, shelter and practical support to the disadvantaged and homeless of Brighton and Hove took place.
Check out the 6th Annual Brighton Etsy Craft Party Round Up for a 'behind the scenes' look!